Women's Sale by O!babyFuture Sale Dates TBD
At this time, no Women’s Sale event is currently scheduled for Chatham. We hope to return to a Women’s Sale event in the future, and will post updated information on our website at that time.
Thank you for your interest! All information about this sale will be available two months prior to any scheduled sale. Please check back at that time, or review our Shopper FAQs for general information about our sales. If you would like to receive information about this sale directly to your inbox, please use the button below to sign up for our mailing list.
The Women’s Sale by O!baby is not yet available for consignor registration. Please check back approximately two months prior to the event for details about this sale.
If you would like to be notified about this sale and other O!baby sale information, please use the button below to join our mailing list. Questions? Please contact us.
Women's Sale by O!BabyApril 27 - 29, 2018
PUBLIC PRESALE: Friday, April 27, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (welcoming local high school students for prom shopping from 2:00 - 4:00 pm.)
Saturday, April 28, 2018 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday, April 29, 2018 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Registration for this sale (for returning and new consignors) is NOW OPEN. Please review all details for consignors below before registering for this sale.
All information about this sale can be found below.
Testing if you can see this.
We look forward to seeing you at our sale on Friday, Saturday & Sunday, April 27 - 29, 2018, at the Columbia County Fairgrounds in Chatham! Here is what you need to know:
- Sale Dates/Times: PUBLIC PRESALE! Friday, April 27th from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. Welcoming local high school students for prom shopping from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Additional Shopping times: Saturday, April 28th from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm and Sunday (1/2 price)* from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- *1/2 Price Sale Days: Items with "DISCOUNT" on the tag are 50% OFF!
- Directions: Need directions to the sale? Click this link to map your trip.
- Admission: There is never an entry fee to shop at O!baby, and absolutely no charge for parking!
- Forms of Payment: We accept cash or credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover). Sorry, we do NOT accept checks of any kind.
- Children: You can bring your child(ren)/baby with you to the sale. Whenever possible, children should be in a stroller or carrier to ensure a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for everyone. Unsupervised children and their parents will be politely asked to leave the sale in order to maintain order and safety for everyone. We strongly recommend leaving children at home so you can better enjoy your shopping experience. (Items for sale are NOT available to entertain children while shopping.)
- Sale Day Policies: Please note that NO large bags, backpacks, etc. are permitted, and we reserve the right to search strollers upon exiting the sale.
- Mailing List: Want all of the latest details about this sale and other upcoming O!baby Sales? Sign up for our mailing list here...
- Volunteer to Work & Get Early Sale Access: Interested in an advance sale opportunity to shop the best items before the public sale? CONTACT US for details!
- New This Sale
- Sign Up
- Drop Off/Pick Up
- Accepted Items
- Volunteer and Earn
- Mandatory Recall Search
- Tagging and Prep
- Women’s Sale: Now Accepting Housewares! February 6, 2017 - NEW THIS Women's SALE! We ARE accepting houseware/s and room decor items. Please keep in mind that this is a women's consignment event, so high quality and/or giftable "types" of items are preferred. Some ideas in this category would include: glass ware or stemware, new or excellent-condition kitchen items, paintings or framed artwork, throw pillows,… -- Read more...
- Women’s Sale Item Prep! December 1, 2016 - Effective January 1, 2017, please note the following ITEM PREP GUIDELINES for the Women's Sale: SHOES: Wherever possible, please ZIP TIE shoes together (do not bag them). Wherever possible, please ZIP TIE shoes together (do not bag them.) If shoes must be bagged, DO NOT TAPE BAGS SHUT prior to drop off. Please place masking… -- Read more...
- Gift Certificates Now Available August 11, 2014 - A great gift idea for an upcoming baby shower, or any special occasion – O!BABY GIFT CERTIFICATES! Gift certificates can be issued for any amount you choose, and are good at any O!Baby Sale! Email us today if you’d like to purchase your gift certificate using your credit or debit card. Checks for any amount… -- Read more...
Consignors must bring a minimum of 25 items. Please bring ONLY your very best!
Fee for this sale is $10.00, payable in advance via PayPal and NON-REFUNDABLE.
All items must have a minimum price of $2.00.
IMPORTANT! Please review the deadline dates under the Deadlines tab. We may have some flexibility this sale with drop off and pick up; please email us with questions before you register!
EXTENDED ITEM ENTRY DEADLINE! Tuesday, April 24, 2018 @ 11:00 pm
Item entry deadline this sale is Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 11:00 pm.
Drop off will be on Thursday, April 26, 2018 (staggered times)
Pickup will be Sunday, April 29, 2018 (firm pick up date; we must be out of the Fairhouse by Sunday afternoon!)
Drop off Thursday, April 26th (staggered times)
Drop Off Procedure
- After you register to consign, please log in and pick a drop off date and time. Drop off is on Thursday, April 26, 2018.
- Please bring your CONSIGNOR INVENTORY SHEET with you at your assigned drop off time. A $2 fee will apply if we have to print your inventory sheet at drop off.
- After you sign up for a drop off date, please review our page on Tagging and Preparation of your items. This will help ensure that drop off is quick and easy. Please remember to allow yourself at least an hour to complete the drop off process, depending on how many items you have. Each consignor is responsible for placing and arranging their own items out on the sales floor at drop off.
Pickup Sunday, April 29th by 5:00 pm (sale will be open until 2:00 pm)
- Come to the sale location with your UNSOLD ITEMS REPORT (available from your consignor homepage.)
- Find your clothing (on the racks) as well your books, toys, etc. (they will be with like items). Volunteers will be on hand to assist you.
- Proceed to a checkout table where a volunteer will then double-check the consignor number on your items before you leave.
- Items that are marked “no donate” and have not sold by the last day of the sale MUST BE PICKED UP by Sunday April 29th. Consignors who fail to come for their items will be charged a $25 fee. All items marked “donate,” or any items that have not been picked up by April 29th will be donated immediately to charity.
Each consignor must bring a minimum of twenty-five (25) quality women’s items; please be sure to contact us if you would like to "combine" an account with someone else (special guidelines apply.) In general all women's sale consignors should have their OWN account (if consigning more than 25 items yourself) - please email with questions!
Please remember, we will inspect all items at drop off. Any items found to not meet high quality standards for quality and/or safety will be returned to you. We will also inspect items during the sale, and reserve the right to “pull” items, if necessary.
* ANY CLOTHING, SHOES*, JACKETS, or COATS for WOMEN
Any clothing at all is acceptable EXCEPT for undergarments or bathing suits (unless BRAND NEW WITH TAGS.) All seasons will be accepted (winter, spring, summer or fall clothing.) PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A CONSIGNMENT EVENT; all clothing MUST be in EXCELLENT CONDITION and new within the last five years (no outdated or worn looking clothing, please!) Think stylish and gift-able/wearable.
Special Note: Maternity clothing WILL be accepted in this category, limited to (20) items per consignor.
*Shoes will be tried on, so the least amount of packaging is suggested. Boxes are fine w/ a large zip lock but if it makes sense, do try to zip tie shoes or boots together. If you are bagging shoes and leaving them "loose," be sure to label the bottom heel or bottom part of both shoes (masking tape) with item number, consignor number, and price. Also indicate discount/no discount.
* ACCESSORIES FOR WOMEN, including FOOTWEAR and BOOTS.
Accessories may include hats, mittens, scarves & earmuffs for women. Handbags, purses, wallets, belts and jewelry for women in EXCELLENT (unused or gently used) condition - as well as luggage - also accepted. Perfume sets will be accepted as long as they are NEW. Women's shoes and boots must be in excellent condition.
Special Note: Please prepare your purses and jewelry in the same manner -- FOR PURSES: attach purse handles to a hanger using a ZIP TIE (leave space enough to cut the zip tie off afterwards!) -- FOR JEWELRY: bag jewelry items and then either PIN or ZIP TIE the bag to a hanger. Both jewelry and purses will be hung on racks during the sale.
* HEALTH/SPORTING GOODS.
Exercise equipment, yoga equipment, ski equipment, etc. Anything that women can use to maintain good health! Please: no vitamins, diet mixes, or consumables in this category.
* BOOKS, DVDs and CDs
Books should be limited to Pregnancy/Parenting and/or Recreational books (ie: novels, books about crafting or hobbies, etc.) Please do not bring children's books or educational/reference books (like dictionaries.) These types of books are more appropriate for our children's consignment event. If you have books that you read and enjoyed, perhaps someone else will as well...! Please be sure all books are in EXCELLENT condition! DVDs will be accepted in a wide range of categories, however only up to "R" rating ...no inappropriate or unrated DVDs will be accepted.
Special note: Books should not be bagged. You can use a light scotch tape and paper when you print the tags for books (vs. cardstock.) They will be placed on tables - spine up - during the sale.
* CRAFTS and HOBBIES
We are accepting a wide range of items in this category, however please remember that everything should be in EXCELLENT used condition, or new. Ideas in this category would include knitting needles, supplies and accessories (like yarn, notions, etc.), crochet accessories, pottery, scrap booking or craft supplies, etc.
* HOUSEWARES and ROOM DECOR
NEW THIS SALE! We ARE accepting houseware/s and room decor items, including Christmas/holiday dishes. Please keep in mind that this is a women's consignment event, so high quality and/or giftable "types" of items are preferred. Some ideas in this category would include: glass ware or stemware, new or excellent-condition kitchen items, paintings or framed artwork, throw pillows, rugs, mirrors, etc.
* FURNITURE ("ADULT" FURNITURE ONLY, PLEASE!)
We will accept the following furniture items (please, NO CHILDREN'S FURNITURE!) For health and safety reasons, we will NOT accept beds or couches.
Accepted furniture items include:
Coffee Tables & End Tables
Tables and Chairs
We need volunteers to help set up clothing racks and tables, check-in items, work on the floor during the sale, help customers, and ensure that the sale runs smoothly! (Please, no children allowed during volunteer shifts!)
If you are a consignor, you will earn:
- 70% of your sales without volunteering
- Additional incentives TBD. Please contact us for more info.
In addition, all our volunteers get to SHOP EARLY! Our presale times for this sale will be on Friday, April 27, 2018:
- Consignor/Volunteer Early Entry Presale: 8:30 am on Friday (public presale starts at 9am)
- Consignor/Volunteer Early Entry Half Price: 2:00 pm on Saturday April 28th for volunteers, 3:00 pm for consignors
Please contact us with questions! Otherwise, use the Worker Registration button below (valid for Registered Consignors only) to reserve your shift slots.
Please remember, we will inspect all items at drop off.
You are required to use our PRODUCT RECALL SEARCH TOOL for any possibly recalled items; however, any items found to not meet high quality standards for safety and quality will not be put out for sale and will be returned to you.
We will also inspect items during the sale, and reserve the right to “pull” items, if necessary.
We have a page that outlines our Tagging and Preparation guidelines for our seasonal children's consignment sales. You should read this page to familiarize yourself with the tagging procedures, especially.
In general, most of the same guidelines apply, with a few notable additions:
1) PURSES must be zip tied to a wire hanger. Zip ties (also known as "cable" ties") are available at any hardware store, Walmart, Home Depot, etc. Place the handles around the top of the hanger and use a large zip tie to secure. Tags can also be zip tied to the hanger so as not to damage the purse.
2) Jewelry items should be BAGGED and zip tied or pinned to a hanger. All jewelry items will be HUNG this sale.
3) Shoe guidelines remain the same as for our children's sale: DO NOT BAG SHOES. Please zip tie together and affix tag via a hole in the top of the tag -- place masking tape on the bottom heel with consignor number, item number, and price. Shoes that are not able to be easily zip tied together can be bagged (one shoe per bag) and the bags can be zip tied.
4) DO NOT pin pants. Please fold them and place them over a hanger (pants hangers from the dry cleaner - the kind with the cardboard on the bottom - are preferred.) Pants should be tagged on the left pocket (as you normally would), then draped. Jeans and jean shorts should be folded.
5) DO NOT BAG BOOKS. Use paper for tags and clear, lightweight scotch tape to affix tags. Books will be displayed with the spine up on tables (not in bins) during the sale.
If you have any questions about getting your items ready for sale that are not covered here or on our Tagging and Prep page, please contact us.
If you are interested in consigning for this sale, please review ALL tabbed information (which will be posted 2 months prior to the event) before registering. Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to having you consign with us!