O!Baby Holiday SaleFri-Sat, December 1 & 2, 2017
Registration for this sale will open approximately 2 months prior to the event. More complete information about consigning for this sale will be available at that time.
Thank you for your interest! All information about this sale will be available two months prior to our sale. Please check back at that time, or review our Shopper FAQs for general information about our sales. If you would like to receive information about our sales directly to your inbox, please use the button below to sign up for our mailing list.
The O!Baby Holiday Sale is not yet available for consignor registration. Please check back approximately two months prior to the event for details about this year’s sale.
If you would like to be notified about this sale and other O!baby sale information, please use the button below to join our mailing list. Questions? Please contact us.
O!Baby Holiday SaleFri-Sat, November 18-19, 2016
- New This Sale
- Sign Up
- Drop Off/Pick Up
- Accepted Items
- Tagging & Prep
- Mandatory Recall Search
- Volunteer & Earn
- Gift Certificates Now Available August 11, 2014 - A great gift idea for an upcoming baby shower, or any special occasion – O!BABY GIFT CERTIFICATES! Gift certificates can be issued for any amount you choose, and are good at any O!Baby Sale! Email us today if you’d like to purchase your gift certificate using your credit or debit card. Checks for any amount -- Read more...
Registration is CLOSED for our Holiday Sale.
Consignors must bring a minimum of 25 items. Please bring ONLY your very best!
Fee for this sale is $8.00, payable in advance via PayPal and NON-REFUNDABLE.
All items must have a minimum price of $2.00.
IMPORTANT! Please review the deadline dates under the Deadlines tab. If you are unable to meet the item entry deadline of or if you are unable to drop off your items on the drop off date, please do not register, email us first! The consignor fee, once paid, is non-refundable for any reason.
Drop off date this sale: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 from 12:00 noon - 6:00 pm
Drop Off Procedure
- After you register to consign, please log in and pick a drop off date and time.
- Please bring your CONSIGNOR INVENTORY SHEET with you at your assigned drop off time. A $2 fee will apply if we have to print your inventory sheet at drop off.
- After you sign up for a drop off date, please review our page on Tagging and Preparation of your items. This will help ensure that drop off is quick and easy. Please remember to allow yourself at least an hour to complete the drop off process, depending on how many items you have. Each consignor is responsible for placing and arranging their own items out on the sales floor at drop off.
Pickup date this sale: Sunday, November 20, 2016 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Come to the sale location with your UNSOLD ITEMS REPORT (available from your consignor homepage.)
- Find your clothing (on the racks) as well your books, toys, etc. (they will be with like items). Volunteers will be on hand to assist you.
- Proceed to a checkout table where a volunteer will then double-check the consignor number on your items before you leave.
- Items that are marked “no donate” and have not sold by the last day of the sale MUST BE PICKED UP by Sunday, November 20th at 4:00pm. Consignors who fail to come for their items will be charged a $25 fee. All items marked “donate,” or any items that have not been picked up by 4:00pm on Sunday will be donated immediately to charity.
Each consignor must bring a minimum of twenty-five (25) quality holiday items. There is no maximum!
Please remember, we will inspect all items at drop off. It is your responsibility to do a PRODUCT RECALL SEARCH for any possibly recalled items; however, any items found to not meet high quality standards for safety and quality will be returned to you. We will also inspect items during the sale, and reserve the right to “pull” items, if necessary.
- ANY NEW OR GIFT-ABLE ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED! IF IT IS "NEW WITH TAGS," AND COULD MAKE A NICE HOLIDAY GIFT FOR SOMEONE, PLEASE BRING IT! THIS INCLUDES ITEMS ACROSS ALL CATEGORIES, INCLUDING "SEASONAL" CLOTHING.
- HOLIDAY WEAR, CLOTHING and PAJAMAS FOR WOMEN and CHILDREN (SIZES NEWBORN - 16)
Used clothing or pajamas MUST be holiday themed with holiday sayings, characters and/or designs, and be in EUC (Excellent Used Condition.) Space is limited so inspection will be selective. "Holiday colors” (ie: green, red) are not considered holiday clothing for this sale. Used clothing may also be "holiday dress" (ie: for Church, holiday photos, etc.)
Any additional clothing or pajamas that are NEW WITH TAGS (NWT) will be accepted as long as the item is seasonal "winter wear" (no bathing suits, shorts, etc., even if they are NWT. Please save those for the spring sale.)
Holiday wear for women limited to New Year's Eve dresses or holiday/formal wear only.
- WINTER COATS, BOOTS, AND ACCESSORIES FOR WOMEN & CHILDREN.
Think outerwear only! No light jackets. Accessories limited to hats, mittens, scarves & earmuffs. Handbags, purses or wallets for women in EXCELLENT (unused or gently used) condition also accepted. Women's boots must be in excellent condition. Dressy women's shoes will also be accepted.
- WINTER SPORTING GOODS.
Seasonally appropriate equipment only! Sleds, ice & hockey skates, ski equipment. etc…
- GIFT-ABLE TOYS & BOOKS.
"Gift-able" means brand new or gently used, clean and in perfect working order with batteries if necessary. Packaging must also be in perfect condition. Gift-able books are limited to holiday books, chapter books and board books only for this sale! No reference/educational books! No bags of randomly assorted paperbacks! If grouping books, do so by theme.
- GIFT-ABLE ELECTRONICS.
"Gift-able" means NIB or in perfect working order with all cords, parts, controllers and/or accessories. Only the following game consoles and/or games will be accepted in this category: PS3 or later, wii or wii U, XBOX 360 or XBOX One. Additional game accessories (headsets, etc.) may also be consigned, but please email us in advance.
- NEW HOLIDAY CRAFTS, GAMES & PUZZLES.
We are proactively avoiding any chance that a child receives a puzzle with one missing piece or a game without a spinner as a gift on Christmas morning! If your craft, game or puzzle is gently used, please save it for the spring sale!
For this sale ONLY, DVD’s will NOT be limited to children’s movies since this is not strictly a children’s sale. PG-13 & R rated movies are acceptable and will be inspected at drop off, however no "unrated" movies will be accepted.
- HOLIDAY DÉCOR & HOUSEWARE ITEMS**.
This includes a wide-range of indoor and outdoor decorations! Think ornaments, gift wrap & accessories, Christmas & Hanukkah cards, holiday dish sets & entertaining pieces, keepsakes & collectibles. Artificial Christmas trees will be accepted but must be assembled at drop off. Fragile items must be appropriately packaged and displayed in a way that allows them to be viewed without opening. Additional items in this category from holidays throughout the year (Easter, Halloween, etc.) will also be accepted.
**Only items in EXCELLENT condition will be accepted, as we expect a large assortment in this category.
Please remember, we will inspect all items at drop off.
You are required to use our PRODUCT RECALL SEARCH TOOL for any possibly recalled items; however, any items found to not meet high quality standards for safety and quality will not be put out for sale and will be returned to you.
We will also inspect items during the sale, and reserve the right to “pull” items, if necessary.
We need volunteers to help set up clothing racks and tables, check-in items, work on the floor during the sale, help customers, and ensure that the sale runs smoothly! (Please, no children allowed during volunteer shifts!)
If you are a consignor, you will earn:
- 70% of your sales without volunteering
- 75% of your sales for volunteering TWO SHIFTS during the holiday sale OR referring (2) new consignors
- 80% for volunteering THREE SHIFTS during the holiday sale or referring (3) new consignors; please contact us for more info.
In addition, all our volunteers get to SHOP EARLY! Our presale times for this sale are as follows:
- Consignor/Volunteer Early Entry Presale: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm (ALL DAY) Thursday, November 17th
- Consignor/Volunteer Early Entry Half Price: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm Friday, November 18th
Please contact us with questions! Otherwise, use the Worker Registration button below (valid for Registered Consignors only) to reserve your shift slots.
O!BABY HO!LIDAY SALE INFORMATION FOR SHOPPERS AND CONSIGNORS:
We look forward to seeing you at our sale on Friday and Saturday, November 18 & 19, 2016, at the Chatham Fire House in Chatham! Here is what you need to know:
- Friday, November 18th from 9am - 6pm and Saturday, November 19th from 9am - 4pm
- 1/2 Price Sale Day: Saturday is 1/2 Price Sale Day! Items with "DISCOUNT" on the tag are 50% OFF!
- Directions: Need directions to the sale? Click this link to map your trip.
- Admission: There is never an entry fee to shop at O!baby, and absolutely no charge for parking!
- Forms of Payment: We accept cash or credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover). Sorry, we do NOT accept checks of any kind.
- Children: You can bring your child(ren)/baby with you to the sale. Whenever possible, children should be in a stroller or carrier to ensure a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for everyone. We strongly recommend leaving children at home so you can better enjoy your shopping experience. (Toys for sale are NOT available to entertain children while shopping.)
- Sale Day Policies: Please note that NO large bags, backpacks, etc. are permitted, and we reserve the right to search strollers upon exiting the sale.
- Mailing List: Want all of the latest details about this sale and other upcoming O!baby Sales? Sign up for our mailing list here...
- Volunteer to Work & Get Early Sale Access: Interested in an advance sale opportunity to shop the best items before the public sale? CONTACT US for details!
Please review ALL tabbed information below (for current and prospective consignors.) Please note Registrations are CLOSED for the Holiday sale, and that registration fees are NON REFUNDABLE. Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to having you consign with us!
Testing if you can see this.