You can register for any sale on individual sale pages (linked above on the main menu). Generally, registration will be made accessible two months prior to each sale.
Before registering for any of our sales, please be aware of the following:
- All consignors must bring a minimum of thirty (30) quality items. Acceptable items are listed on each sale page. Consignors will earn a percentage of their sales from their consigned items, also outlined on each sale page. We also charge a $12.00 participation fee which is payable in advance via PayPal and is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All consignors are responsible for agreeing with the terms of participation on the Consignor Agreement. (You will be asked to agree with the terms of participation before you can complete your registration.)
- All consignors must read the information on the website about PRICING TIPS and TAGGING & PREPARING your items in order to make participation in the sale smooth and easy for everyone.
- The deadline to enter (or make changes) to inventory for any sale, and to schedule drop off appointments will be outlined on each sale page. Consignors must sign up for an appointment and drop their items off at each sale location. Please visit your consignor login homepage after registering to select a drop off appointment.
- Any consignor who registers but fails to unregister one month prior to the sale (if they find they can’t participate for any reason) will be blocked from registering for the next sale. This will also apply to consignors who fail to show up for their scheduled drop-off appointment without having made prior arrangements. Note: There is no penalty for registering (and then unregistering) one month prior to each sale, HOWEVER, the prepaid consignor fee will not be refunded.
- Consignors shop early (before the general public). Dates and times for early shopping times will be detailed on each sale page. Passes will be given out at drop off.