SHOPPING TIMES THIS SALE:
THURSDAY APRIL 27, 2017: 9am – 6pm
FRIDAY APRIL 28, 2017: 9am – 5pm
SATURDAY APRIL 29, 2017: 9am – 2pm
We look forward to seeing you at our sale on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, April 27, 28 & 29, at the Columbia County Fairgrounds in Chatham! Here is what you need to know:
- Sale Dates/Times: STARTING at 9:00am all three days, welcoming shoppers WITHOUT children 8:00am – 9:00 am for a special, kid-free shopping presale at 8:00 a.m. every day we are open!
- 1/2 Price Sale Day: Saturday is 1/2 Price Sale Day! Items with “DISCOUNT” on the tag are 50% OFF!
- Directions: Need directions to the sale? Click this link to map your trip.
- Admission: There is never an entry fee to shop at O!baby, and absolutely no charge for parking!
- Forms of Payment: We accept cash or credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover). Sorry, we do NOT accept checks of any kind.
- Children: You can bring your child(ren)/baby with you to the sale after 9:00 a.m. Whenever possible, children should be in a stroller or carrier to ensure a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for everyone. Unsupervised children and their parents will be politely asked to leave the sale in order to maintain order and safety for everyone. We strongly recommend leaving children at home so you can better enjoy your shopping experience. Special shopping time/s for shoppers WITHOUT children, starting at 8:00 a.m. (Please note: toys for sale are NOT available to entertain children while shopping. If you give a toy to your child to play with, you WILL be asked to purchase it.)
- Sale Day Policies: Please note that NO large bags, backpacks, etc. are permitted, and we reserve the right to search strollers upon exiting the sale.
- Mailing List: Want all of the latest details about this sale and other upcoming O!baby Sales? Sign up for our mailing list here…
- Volunteer to Work & Get Early Sale Access: Interested in an advance sale opportunity to shop the best items before the public sale? CONTACT US for details!
Consignors, please review ALL information below and contact us with any questions. We look forward to having you consign with us!
- New This Sale
- Sign Up
- Drop Off/Pick Up
- Accepted Items
- Tagging & Prep
- Volunteer & Earn
- Mandatory Recall Search
- New Policy On Shoes Accepted for Consignment June 8, 2016 - Effective June 1, 2016: All shoes/boots will be inspected separately at drop off, prior to being accepted for consignment. Please note revised "preparation" guidelines for shoes:Wherever possible, please ZIP TIE shoes together (do not bag them).If shoes must be bagged, ie: very small sizes, etc. DO NOT TAPE BAGS SHUT prior to drop off.Please place -- Read more...
Consignors must bring a minimum of 30 items. Please bring ONLY your very best!
Fee for this sale is $12.00, payable in advance via PayPal and NON-REFUNDABLE.
All items must have a minimum price of $2.00.
Presale: Our presale times for this sale are listed below:
- Volunteer Early Entry Presale: staggered entry (morning hours, depending on volunteer hours) Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Consignor Early Entry Presale: from 1:00 – 7:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Consignor/Volunteer Half Price: staggered for volunteers (morning hours) and consignor half-price from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. Friday, April 28, 2017.
IMPORTANT! Please review the deadline dates under the Deadlines tab. If you are unable to meet the item entry deadline, or if you are unable to drop off your consignment items on the drop off date, please do not register. Due to scheduling limitations with the venue, no other drop off times are available this sale.
Item entry deadline this sale has been extended to Monday, April 17th at 11:00pm
Drop off will be Saturday, April 22nd until 2:30 and Sunday, April 23rd. (Limited drop offs may also be available on Monday April 24th.)
Pickup will be Sunday, April 30th, between 10am and 4:00 pm. Please review pickup procedures under the Drop Off/Pick Up tab.
Drop Off Procedure
- After you register to consign, please log in and pick a drop off date and time. Drop off dates this sale will be: Saturday, April 22nd (limited times), Sunday, April 23rd (all day) and Monday, April 24th (late afternoon/early evening.)
- Please bring your CONSIGNOR INVENTORY SHEET with you at your assigned drop off time. A $2 fee will apply if we have to print your inventory sheet at drop off.
- After you sign up for a drop off date, please review our page on Tagging and Preparation of your items. This will help ensure that drop off is quick and easy. Please remember to allow yourself at least an hour to complete the drop off process, depending on how many items you have. Each consignor is responsible for placing and arranging their own items out on the sales floor at drop off.
Pickup between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm on Sunday, April 30th – please note this is a NO SORT PICKUP!
- Come to the sale location with your UNSOLD ITEMS REPORT (available from your consignor homepage.)
- Find your own clothing (on the racks) as well your books, toys, etc. (they will be with like items). Volunteers will be on hand to assist you. Items will NOT be “pre-sorted.”
- Proceed to a checkout table where a volunteer will then double-check the consignor number on your items before you leave.
- Items that are marked “no donate” and have not sold by the last day of the sale MUST BE PICKED UP by 5:00 pm on Sunday, April 30th. Consignors who fail to come for their items will be charged a $25 fee. All items marked “donate,” or any items that are not picked up on Sunday the 30th, will be donated immediately to charity.
“Infants to teens … and everything in between!”
Each consignor must bring a minimum of thirty (30) quality children’s items, whether clothing, toys, furniture or accessories. We will only sell clothing that is “in-style” (purchased new within the last 5 years) and “in-season.” (Fall/winter for this sale.)
Please remember, we will inspect all items at drop off. It is your responsibility to do a PRODUCT RECALL SEARCH for any possibly recalled items; however, any items found to not meet high quality standards for safety and quality will be returned to you. We will also inspect items during the sale, and reserve the right to “pull” items, if necessary.
- Anything that is “baby” or “kid” related, purchased new within the last 5 years.
- After reviewing all of the information below, please contact us if you are still uncertain about the acceptability of a particular item.
Sale Item Ideas
- Clothing (seasonally appropriate) and coats, infants through child 16. (Winter coats for the fall sale; raincoats and light jackets in spring. Jeans and t-shirts are appropriate for either sale.)
- Furniture, including dressers, bookshelves, tables and chairs, etc. NO DROP SIDE CRIBS. FURNITURE MAY BE MARKED DONATE THIS SALE.
- Nursery decor, such as lamps, nursery decorations, baby books, crib sheets, breathable crib bumpers (not quilted) diaper bags, diaper genies, bath seats. DIAPER GENIES MAY NOT BE MARKED “DONATE.”
- Shoes/boots (new or almost-new condition.) All shoes and sneakers are appropriate for either the fall or spring sale. Limit of 10 paris of children’s shoes per consignor, per gender. Winter boots are appropriate for the fall sale – NO LIMIT ON BOOTS! Sandals and flip flops only in the spring. Dance shoes and cleats are always accepted. And please, no scuffed or worn out looking shoes or boots!
- Software, videos and music, DVD’s and CDs.
- Toys, games, puzzles. Please check that ALL pieces are included and insert working batteries.TOYS MAY NOT BE MARKED DONATE unless they are NEW.
Summary of Clothing Limits
- STRICT LIMIT OF 25 ITEMS IN EACH GENDER 0-12 MONTHS. (No limits on 12 months & up. Onesies do not count toward item limit; however, bag them, don’t hang them!)
- LIMIT OF 10 PAIRS OF CHILDREN’S SHOES PER CONSIGNOR, PER GENDER. (Meaning you can have a total of 20 pairs: 10 boys and 10 girls. No limit on good condition boots.)
- SEASONAL ITEMS. Halloween costumes or anything child-related/items for Christmas/holiday, as well as fleece, flannel and heavy clothing. Think: coats, snowsuits, snowpants and winter boots for the fall! Seasonally appropriate spring items include bathing suits, shorts, sandals and pool or beach toys!
Condition of Sale Items
- Onesies should be CLEAN and BAGGED with like sizes, and do not count toward the infant clothing limit.
- Everything you bring to the sale must be CLEAN (odor and stain free).
- All toys and equipment MUST WORK, AND HAVE WORKING BATTERIES INCLUDED. Toys may not be marked for donation.
- All puzzles and games MUST HAVE ALL THE PIECES.
- All books MUST BE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION (no writing on or ripped pages.)
- Any feeding supplies or accessories that have been in a baby’s mouth (sippy cups, spoons, teethers, pacificers, etc.) MUST BE NEW. Any used feeding items will be returned.
- Equipment, such as bikes, sports equipment, etc., must be in EXCELLENT condition. Outdoor toys/equipment are appropriate for this sale. A PRODUCT RECALL SEARCH must be completed on ALL equipment, as per NYS Law – it is illegal to sell any items that are recalled.
Unacceptable Sale Items (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Breast pump accessories or parts
- Car Seats, Booster Seats or Car Seat “bases”
- Crib Bumpers (no quilted crib bumpers unless included with a bedding set. Breathable bumpers are acceptable)
- Drop side cribs
- Equipment over 5 years old
- Jewelry (no children’s jewelry whatsoever, please!)
- Maternity clothing (Maternity clothing can be consigned at our Women’s Sale in April.)
- Mattresses (can only be sold if they are included with the crib/toddler bed)
- McDonald’s or Burger King toys
- R-rated movies, X-rated movies, unrated movies, or mature-rated video games
- VHS tapes
- Stuffed animals (unless they move or talk)
- Toy weapons (NERF guns, water guns and snow blasters are OK to sell)
- Used feeding supplies (no used bottle nipples, pacifiers, etc.) Used bottles are OK to sell; please be sure they are clean! Sippy cups must be NEW!
- Used underwear or undergarments (only new with tags or new without tags)
PRESALE DAY THIS SALE: WEDNESDAY April 26, 2017
We need volunteers to help set up clothing racks and tables, check-in items, work on the floor during the sale, help customers, and ensure that the sale runs smoothly! (Please, no children allowed during volunteer shifts!)
If you are a consignor, you will earn 70% of your sales without volunteering, but why not volunteer and earn even more?! You can:
- Volunteer 3 hours (1 shift): shop early, at 11:30 a.m.
- Volunteer 6 hours (2 shifts): shop early, at 11:00 a.m.
- Volunteer 9 hours (3 shifts): shop early, at 10:30 a.m.
- Volunteer 12- 15 hours (4 or 5 shifts): shop early, at 10:00 a.m. (15 hour volunteers also get a $15 gift certificate!)
- Volunteer 21 hours (7 shifts): shop early, at 9:30 a.m., earn 75% of your sales, get an O!Baby tee-shirt to wear during the sale (or all year long!) and early shopping 1/2 price on Saturday at 9:30 a.m. Checks for 21-hour volunteers will be available at Sunday pickup! Only a limited number of 21-hour volunteer slots are available; please contact us for more info.
Use the Worker Registration button below (valid for Registered Consignors only) to reserve your shift slots.
Please remember, we will inspect all items at drop off.
You are required to use our PRODUCT RECALL SEARCH TOOL for any possibly recalled items; however, any items found to not meet high quality standards for safety and quality will not be put out for sale and will be returned to you.
We will also inspect items during the sale, and reserve the right to “pull” items, if necessary.
Chatham O!baby SaleThu-Sat, September 22-24, 2016
Registration for this sale will open approximately 2 months prior to the event. More complete information about consigning for this sale will be available at that time.
Thank you for your interest! All information about this sale will be available two months prior to our sale. Please check back at that time, or review our Shopper FAQs for general information about our sales. If you would like to receive information about our sales directly to your inbox, please use the button below to sign up for our mailing list.
Testing if you can see this.
The Chatham O!baby Sale is not yet available for consignor registration. Please check back approximately two months prior to the event for details about this year's sale.
If you would like to be notified about this sale and other O!baby sale information, please use the button below to join our mailing list. Questions? Please contact us.